We welcome your consideration in God’s Rainbow Christian Academy. Our program is based solidly upon the Bible and implemented by dedicated Christian teachers and staff members. We ask you to carefully examine the service and curriculum we offer parents and their children. Please ask any questions you may have. Your children are your greatest responsibility, and their education is worthy of such an investment of time and effort.
Applications for 2015-16 school year is being accepted now until March 31st. 2015 to be consider for priority admission and class placement. Application after March 31st. 2015 are welcome and consider as space permits.
The partnership with our parents is founded upon the common desire to train up our children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Toleran more about unique and powerful education we ask our prospectivwe families to read Mission, Vision and foundational Commitments.
1. Attend God’s Rainbow Christian Academy:
· November 18, From 6:30pm-till 8:30pm
· January 13 From 9:30am -12:00pm
2. Group Tours and Class observations
3. Complete God’s Rainbow Christian Academy Admission Application
· Click on Applicataion for Enrollment & App. fees
· Request for Transcripts and Records
4. Schedule Required Testing
· Math, Reading, and Writing tests will be administered as part of admission process to determine the student grade level basic academics skills. Testing is included in the application fee.
5. Schedule Required Testing & Shadow Day
· Math, reading, and writing entrance assessments will be administered as part of the admissions process to determine that the student is at least on grade level in basic academic skills. Testing is included in the application fee. We are interest in the mature level of children, compasses her/him skills, knowledge and ability versus their chronological age.
God’s Rainbow Christian Academy makes no distention concerning and individual’s race, color, or ethnic background, because the school acknowledges that all person are created in God’s image (Genesis 1:27) and He makes no such distinctions (Galatians 3:28) in His redemptive plan for mankind.